Small-batch food producers choose to produce smaller amounts of their products at one time, rather than sacrificing quality to scale up for a potentially larger single-run production. Small batch matters for two primary reasons: quality and authenticity. Because our is a tradition 35 years in the making, we forego cost-saving shortcuts and choose to produce our beer chees in small batches rather than the larger-scale, inferior quality.
We use only the highest quality ingredients and proven, trusted methods to create a quality and consistently great tasting beer cheese. Available in two flavors: Regular and Hot.
Made in Small Batches
Winning Beer Cheese
High Quality Ingredients
A Tradition 35 Years in the Making
Family Owned & Operated
Versatile & Inspirational
- Simple Ingredients … A cheddar really only needs milk, cultures, enzymes, and salt, so we choose cheese without all the coloring, fillers and preservatives.
- Milk proteins … Cheddar that contains high amounts of milk fat and lots of protein tends to have a fuller, richer taste than cheeses that have lower amounts of these things.
- Aged cheddar …. An aged cheddar has a more intense flavor, meaning you can use less for a bigger flavor impact.
Kentucky Beer Cheese is made with a high quality cheddar cheese and mixed with beer, garlic and spices. No fillers, mayonnaise, or lower quality cheese products are added to Kentucky Beer Cheese.
- We only choose the best based on the brew’s strength, color, flavors, aromas and other qualities.
- The brews we choose are brewed with imported Irish malt, a pinch of wheat malt and with a low amount of hops for a smooth, rich taste that does not overwhelm the cheese.
- Small batch production takes more time and resources, but its worth the effort
- Producing in small batches preserves the quality and authenticity of their recipe
- If a recipe is mass-produced, there comes a point where it no longer scales and the end result suffers.
- With small batch product, the attention to detail is going to be greater than a food product being produced in an industrial setting at scale.
We are a small family owned and operated company. Therefore we mix in small batches to ensure that each batch maintains the superior quality of taste and consistency.
“I’m a chef been in Ky my whole life. I have made my own beer cheese etc. But I’m here to tell you that this cheese is the very best you can buy retail. We love the hot. Super great stuff. GOOD JOB FOLKS.” – Five Stars Review
This beer cheese is great! I love being to ship to other places easily!” – Five Stars Review
“I have this product shipped over 300 miles away from me…. it is well packaged and worth every penny.” – Five Stars Review
“Very satisfied!” – Five Stars Review
“Best beer cheese available. I’ve had dozens of beer cheeses and this is the best by far. Try it on a baked potato sometime.” – Five Stars Review
“While on a camping trip last year I was introduced to this marvelous cheese. I have searched high and low in NJ and was not able to find any stores that sell it. I just received my 5 lb. pail and am sharing with all my cheese loving friends!” – Five Stars Review
You basically cannot find this taste elsewhere that I know of…. Actually, I have only tried once or twice… no motivation to buy elsewhere!! Good Stuff Indeed.” – Five Stars Review
Grew up near there, and haven’t lost my need 50 years later. Best that there is HANDS DOWN. Just when you are totally happy with the Original, you then feel the need for the HOT TOO !! Mercy!” – Five Stars Review
“This beer cheese is the G.O.A.T.!! Anytime we bring it out for someone to try, they are hooked! We’re so happy they ship to Virginia because we used to have to bring it back to Virginia in a cooler whenever we visited!” – Five Stars Review
“This Cheese is by far the best beer cheese anyone has ever made. I have tried others and say don’t. Kentucky Beer Cheese is the BEST and I must say TRY IT and YOU WILL LIKE IT.” – Ed H., | Five Stars Review
“Awesome” – Five Stars Review
“This Cheese is by far the best beer cheese anyone has ever made. I have tried others and say don’t. Kentucky Beer Cheese is the BEST and I must say TRY IT and YOU WILL LIKE IT.” – Ed H., | Five Star online store review
“The Best beer cheese I ever had, I tried both, even the regular one have a spicy kick to it. I prefer ordering over the phone, you can save $$. It’s cheaper than local retailers.” – Five Stars Review
“We love KY Beer Cheese – We lived in Lou. for 12 years, we’ve been in TX for 20 yrs now. We send it to both our Kids – one here in TX and the other in LA. Best snack around!!! Good with pretzels, but also as a sandwich spread, with just about with anything!”…
For ordering, pricing or product information, we’re happy to answer questions or help you with returns. Please fill out the form below if you need assistance.
Shop online 24/7
Nicholasville, KY 40356