If you’re looking for something indulgent and comforting, you really can’t beat a plate of homemade fries loaded with creamy, glorious Kentucky Beer Cheese sauce.
Kentucky Beer Cheese Fries
These fries are perfect for game day, parties, or just those times when you want a hearty snack with minimal effort! The crispy fries paired with creamy Kentucky Beer Cheese are the perfect appetizer or snack! These homemade cheesy fries are better than restaurant quality, and easy to make.
- 32 oz Frozen French Fries Choose your favorite kind or make them homemade.
- 8 oz package of Kentucky Beer Cheese Hot or Regular
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Scallions, sliced
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 slices Cooked Bacon, chopped cooked crispy
- Cook the French fries in the oven on a sheet pan according to package directions.
- Remove the pan of fries from the oven. Turn the oven heat to 400 degrees.
- Transfer the fries to a skillet on stove top, at medium-high heat.
- Melt the Kentucky Beer Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, and Monterey Jack Cheese in sauce pan on low heat. Keep stirring until completely blended.
- Pour the cheese over the fries.
- Return the fries to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chopped bacon, parsley and scallions.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing or Kentucky Beer Cheese on the side.