This Creamy Vegetable Casserole is simply satisfying! Broccoli, cauliflower, and green beens are lightly coated in a zesty Kentucky Beer Cheese sauce, topped with crunchy onions, and baked to bubbly deliciousness. It’s sure to become a new favorite! I love making this easy casserole for a side dish, or even a vegetarian entree – it’s so easy and yet so flavorful.
KY Beer Cheese Vegetable Casserole
- 1/2 lb Green Beens
- 1/2 lb Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 lb Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup Choose your favorite brand.
- 8 oz. package of Kentucky Beer Cheese Hot or Regular
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 oz. Crispy Onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook green beans and broccoli and cauliflower until tender crisp, per package directions.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix green beans, broccoli and cauliflower, soup, Kentucky Beer Cheese, garlic powder, milk, and ½ cups cheese.
- Pour into a casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese and 1/2 of Crispy Onions on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining crispy onions and bake an additional 10 minutes.